Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Well, we have been sick. And by we, I mean BJ. We think he got food poisoning, and he was pretty dang sick for about a day (Tuesday). We took him in to InstaCare and got some meds in him, which helped a ton, and he is so much better, although still tired. Gabe and I are pretty healthy, although I think Gabe must be perpetually teething. :(
We all went for a walk this evening and LOVED the blue sky and sunshine. Welcome Spring!!!
Also, I am so excited for my family to come visit next week for their spring vacation! I can't wait!

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

So sorry I hope you guys get better.

Mustang Suzie said...

So sorry! I sure hope it wasn't something that you and Gabe could still get. We certainly missed you with all the activities with Rhonda this week. She left early this morning (Friday) and sends her love to you. You'll have to fill us in on your schedule this week with your family. I know you will have lots of fun seeing them! Take care.

Dani said...

I hope you are all still doing okay. I know a ton of people right now who have the stomach flu, so I know it's still making it's way around. More than one of them also had to go to the Dr. for medication because I hear it's a pretty bad one!

I'm also loving this weather, I wish it would stay like this for good and no more snow! Enjoy having your family here!

PS. I love all of your cute craft posts. I wish I had the time or energy to try them out! :-)

Wrangler Ron said...

It was good to see you three yesterday and glad you're all well and back into the day to day stuff. Gabe is sure growing up. I enjoyed spending time with him. And, I think he still remembered me.