Monday, March 09, 2009

Baby Booties!

I saw a couple of templates online of different baby booties that were way too cute! I was sad that mine weren't as perfect as the pictures they had on the websites, but I thought they were still pretty cute.






The style for the pink booties came from the Martha Stewart website and the blue booties came from the Craft Magazine website
These were fun to make- they gave me warm fuzzies! But I will warn you, from looking at the picture I thought they were going to be really fast to make (maybe they would be, for someone really adept at doing this kind of thing), but they took me longer than I expected, especially the blue ones (I know, they look so simple, but they have all this reinforcement stitching that you can't really see well in the pictures). They were, however, easy, so if you want to try it, go ahead!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

I am so impressed! What a nice way to be productive at home (and not bored :-)! I bet the Primary kids love your puppets and Gabe will too. Maybe you can think of something for us girls to do this week one evening. Check out my blog and give me your ideas!

BJ said...

Rochelle, you know this already, but I think your crafts are awesome. :-D Keep up the good work!

Cindymom said...

I'm glad to see your projects up close. The webcam didn't give the details as well. I think they are very cool. Let's see your plastic purse now!