Thursday, March 05, 2009

Other Blog

I thought I would share a blog that my family created about a month or so ago to compile recipes. The blog was my mom's idea, and we started it especially with my brother Tayler in mind, to collect "...recipes suitable for missionaries, singles, and anyone looking for fast, easy, and cheap recipes, with non-strange ingredients." This actually describes me perfectly, as I rarely want to cook things that are time consuming, difficult, or expensive. :D
Feel free to peruse the recipes for ideas (go to the archives, or click on the labels- each post is labeled with the main ingredient etc.). If you are interested in contributing to the blog, let me know and I can send you an invite to be an author. The cool thing is that we can "slurp" the whole blog using free software from http://www.blurb.com/ and have it published (for a small fee of course) into a real cookbook! How cool is that?
Anyway, the blog address is http://missionrecipes.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tammy said...

oh yay! recipes!

BJ said...

I really like recipe books, and especially ones that have family favorites in them. Very useful and fun.

Dani said...

I'm going to check it out right now. I love good finds like that!!