Friday, April 10, 2009

Wicked

Yesterday we saw "Wicked" at the Capitol Theater in SLC. It was AWESOME! The girl who played Elphaba was just amazing. What a strong singer. We enjoyed the music and the story. The audience really responded well- I think everyone was just so excited that it was finally here, and the cast did such a great job. I was initially stressed about trying to find someone to watch Gabe while we went, but a friend of mine graciously agreed to watch him, and we were able to enjoy ourselves the whole time. We also enjoyed the drive up and back with both BJ's parents, Danielle, and Kimmy.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Yo... said...

oh my gosh, I am SO jealous!! All I've ever managed to do is hear the songs.
Heidi

Scott and Danielle said...

We are going to see Wicked in May. We are excited. Glad you enjoyed it. Totally cute picture of you and BJ

Mustang Suzie said...

Everything did work out nicely! It was an outstanding performance. The songs have been on my mind all day. So glad we could enjoy this together and so glad little Gabe was well taken care of!

Catherine said...

That sounds fun, I've been wanting to see Wicked! Next time you are in a babysitting crunch (and close to SLC), you can totally call me!

Utah Dancer said...

Glad BJ was able to make it--jury duty call and all. Sounds like you all had a great time!

rhondas view said...

look how hot you two look! nice...!
i'm glad that you had fun- and of course you did- it's wicked!

Dani said...

It was wonderful, wasn't it? I already want to go again. It was nice to spend some time with you guys too!