Monday, July 06, 2009

Pictures, Video, Update

Here are some pictures we took a week or so ago at a park. The pictures of the three of us together were taken by BJ's dad, Ron. I think I want to frame one of the family pictures and put it up in our living room.


Next up is Gabriel at bath time. Oh how he loves the bath!


Also, here is a video from a couple weeks ago of Gabe's funny wooden- leg crawl. You can just mute the video so you don't have to hear my dorky commentary. ;)
From The wooden leg crawl

For other news, we have enjoyed visiting with Rhonda and the family this week. It was nice to be able to see everyone together a couple of different times, and take part in the festivities of the holiday with them. Gabe has been sick this week, so things have been a bit hard with him as he goes through an only-want-my-mommy phase, but it can't last forever, right? We really want him to feel better tomorrow, though, as he will be turning in to a little-big boy of one year of age!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Rochelle... Gabriel is SOOO cute! I can't get over it!

Yo... said...

Oh my goodness... is he a year old ALREADY?
Heidi

Catherine said...

I love the pictures. He smiles so good for the camera!

Mustang Suzie said...

The pix are so cute and I love the video. Love to see him smile and I certainly hope that he is feeling better! Happy birthday, Gabe!!!

Dani said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! I hope he is feeling better today. I remember Braden being really sick on his first birthday. It was such a bummer! Anyway, we sure love little Gabe and hope he has had a wonderful day!

Tammy said...

Wow those are some great family photos!