Sunday, July 05, 2009

Independence Day

 

Gabe and I watching the parade. He was such a good boy- just sat on my lap watching the floats, and eventually falling asleep.
We got other pictures yesterday, but I don't have them yet. I will post them when I get a chance.
I would like to say that I am truly gratful to live in a country where we enjoy so many freedoms and opportunities. I love America. I am thankful for all the men and women who have fought to protect our freedoms and rights. I am especially grateful for the freedom to practice my religion as my conscience dictates me to do. A big thanks to all our veterans, and especially those who gave their lives.
God bless the USA.

3 comments:

BJ said...

Indeed. We live in a great country.

Mustang Suzie said...

Loved seeing you three so much this week. I agree, it's so nice to have a holiday where the focus is on our country and its heroes.

rhondas view said...

i'll email you your family photo from the parade. it's adorable :)