Friday, June 12, 2009

LinkedIn

So, late last night I signed up on linkedin, a networking site that seems to be fairly useful, and without some of the annoyances of other common networking sites like facebook and myspace. However, in my tiredness, I unintentionally invited everyone in my address book to be linked to me. If that were just my friends, and family, and those of you reading this blog, I'd probably not care too much, but as it turns out, even this blog was in my address book, and so I invited my blog too! I also invited various labs at byu, help desks, support reps, sales reps, and all sorts of people I don't know at all. So... if you join linkedin, be careful, and don't browse drowsy!

3 comments:

Yo... said...

that's pretty funny. I just ignored the invites, but I kinda wondered what was going on.
Heidi

rhondas view said...

ooops! well, i'm just not worried about my invite: delete!

DJ said...

ahaha.....no wonder....I was thinking how come you have all of a sudden invited me on linkedin...but now u better not delete it :)...Cheers...DJ