Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Haircut

These pictures are actually from two weeks ago. Here are some "before" pictures- What a head of hair! Definitely cute, but a little unmanageable.

 

With Grandpa and Grandma T and Dad
 


It suddenly hit me as he was eating in his high chair- this was to be the day! Almost without thinking I retrieved the scissors and comb, and starting trimming away before I even realized what I was doing!
 


 


Gabe didn't think too much of the actual trimming, but as you can see he was happy (or maybe just grateful) when it was over!

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

he looks so big now.

Dani said...

Hair cuts always age kids so much! You did a great job! I've never dared touch my kids hair! So cute!

Yo... said...

"I love [his] smile!" :) It's so cute.
Heidi

Mustang Suzie said...

Oh my gosh he looks so much older! He's got that little boy look now. Great job, Rochelle. I would have made a bigger disaster if I were doing the clipping! Yay Gabe!!

Unknown said...

Rochelle, I can't believe how much Gabe is growing! It almost hurts to know I'm missing it this summer. :( I miss that little boy. How many teeth does he have now?? That last picture of him looks a lot like BJ!

Ammieloris said...

What a cute baby! He is beautiful-happy. & the haircut looks very nice.