Monday, August 06, 2007

We are home from our trip

And really it is Rochelle's turn to blog, and so I'll let her tell you about our trip, but let me just say, that we had fun, and I am once again without facial hair. I believe I can hear my mom cheering from North Carolina. Rochelle's family is always a blast to be around. I am as they call me "a brother from another mother". We really are family. Rochelle and I are so blessed to have families that adopt our other halves so readily. We are at home in both Utah and Oregon. Rochelle gets to experience what it feels like to be the youngest child in my family and I get to experience what it feels like to be the oldest child. Although, I dare say that neither of us get the full experience, it is certainly fun to walk a mile in each others shoes. And here's my non sequitur: I don't know whether I liked how I looked better or worse after shaving.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you looked a bit devilish with the goat... Not sure the evil look suited you!

Charles said...

I think it suited you great! HA!

Mustang Suzie said...

Hey--I wasn't critical. I just thought it made you look very different! I even put a photo of you with your "facial hair" in the little photo book I prepared to take to NC with me!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are back! Now that we are all back from everywhere we have been...it's time to have a get together! Also, for what it's worth Beej, I like the clean shaved look on you!! To me, it just fits you better! ;-)

Utah Dancer said...

Hey sweetie! It has been a busy summer hasn't it? It is a fun experience to be part of another family and learn new ways of doing things! I have to admit, you are so darn cute without facial hair--why hide it?