Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Rochelle


Well, I know this is a few days late, but we have been pretty busy lately, and haven't had much time to blog. I got off work early on Thursday to be with Rochelle, take her to lunch, go see the Potter movie, and then have dinner with mom and dad. It was certainly a good day. On Friday, after I got home from work, we spent the evening with a couple who are good friends of ours (Scott and Danielle) who are leaving Utah for grad school. (We will miss you guys!!!) On Saturday, I went to work to make up the hours I took of on Thursday, and afterwards met Charles and his date and ate out and went ice skating.
All and all, today has been my first chance to say to Rochelle HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! on this blog. So... having said that... may I just add to that, that it has now been 3 years since we got engaged (that is our unofficial engagement). I believe our unofficial engagement started with these words: "I want to marry you someday." Well that 'someday' happened to be a month and a day away. Much sooner than we expected when we first contemplated marriage. But since that time, I have been happier than ever. Rochelle has been a great blessing in my life, and I am very grateful for her.

I love you Rochelle!

4 comments:

rochelle said...

Thanks BJ, I appreciate it!

By the way, many of you know our story, but if you didn't, maybe now you understand "someday happened".

Love ya BJ!

Mustang Suzie said...

Just wondering if this photo is recent--is there still facial hair on BJ? BTW, we're all happy that you are happy! :-D Mom

Charles said...

Aren't you two cute? Well, at least one of you. Ha ha. Just kidding.

Utah Dancer said...

That is so sweet! You guys are great!