Saturday, August 08, 2009

Photos, photos, and more photos

Rochelle has asked me to post some of my favorite photos from recent activities, and so here it goes. Moving in chronological order, we'll start with Charles and Annette who graciously allowed me to take their pictures for their engagement and their bridals. It was a lot of fun... and they make a great couple. Here's a few of my favorites from those photo shoots.



This next slide show may be a little long, so you may just want to skim through it if you are short on time. Rochelle's mom asked me to take photos of their production "The Music Man". She was vocal music director for the show. The slide show is up for the benefit of the people who were in the show, and therefore every picture that turned out is posted here.



And last, but not least, are some pics I took of Gabe today while he was playing. It is getting much more difficult to take his picture since he is so mobile now. He doesn't stay put. When I get the camera out, he immediately starts crawling towards me, and climbing on me. And so many of these pictures are taken an arms length away. All the same, I really like how some of these turned out. Some of these really make me laugh.



Well, that's the end of the slide shows. Hope you enjoyed them.

7 comments:

Yo... said...

Charles got engaged?!?! Charles is getting MARRIED?????????????????? How did I miss this??????????????
Heidi

Yo... said...

Wait. Chuckles IS married? Good grief. I really did miss the boat. Tell him I said congratulations!!
Heidi

BJ said...

Yeah, Charles got married a couple of weeks ago. I will tell him you said 'congrats' next time I see him.

Mustang Suzie said...

Love all the pix. Charles and Annette make a great couple. The pictures are beautiful. Looks like the "Music Man" was a great success and a lot of fun.

Always love the pix of Gabe. I can see both you and Rochelle in his expressions! Very cute.

Dani said...

Great photos! All of them!

Utah Dancer said...

Great photos of Charles--and yea for him that he is off and married!

Congrats to Rochelle's mom for putting together the musical. That is not easy, looks like they did a great job!

And Gabe is such a cute boy. I love the closeups--you can almost reach out and touch a baby's perfect skin!!!

rhondas view said...

i loved the engagement photos- you do a super job of that!

my fave of course is the album of gabe- what a cutie he is! children have such honest expressions; so sweet!