Friday, February 27, 2009

With February coming to an end...

I thought I would post a couple of pictures from the past month. Most of them are of Gabe... I guess he just consumes our time and interest lately. We will have some posts of other things besides "baby" here soon though.

This month we have stayed pretty busy. BJ has been going to GMAT prep classes each week as well as ward basketball. His job has also kept him quite busy. I have been working as usual, crafting in my spare time (sewing mostly, but other stuff too, which I will shortly post about) and enjoying the slightly warmer weather, going on walks in the neighborhood with Gabe. Gabriel cut one new tooth earlier this week, and is cutting another tooth right now. He is growing up so fast. He is becoming slightly more mobile and is working on his fine motor skils (trying oh-so-hard to pick up those delicious Cheerios).

13 comments:

Dad, Quin said...

Hee, hee, hee, I'm still chuckling at the cute pictures. What a cute boy. Can't wait to hug and squeeze and tickle and giggle with him. Thanks for injecting joy into my day.

Clara Faria da Rosa said...

Olá, escrevo da ilha Terceira, Açores, Portugal, visitei o vosso blog e apetece-me dizer:
QUE LINDA FAMÍLIA!!!
Parabéns e felicidades.

www,oestradodaavo,blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ooooh how cute! I really can't believe how fast Gabe is growing! Next time I see him, he'll have two more teeth than he did when I last saw him... Only a week and he's sprouted new teeth! AHHH! I love it when you post pictures of Gabe, hee hee hee It makes me chuckle too

Tammy said...

Gabe is so adorable! Love his hair!

Mustang Suzie said...

Gosh I didn't see this on my google reader! It was fun to have you over tonight. It's always fun to spend time with the three of you. And of course, I get plenty of Grandma kisses in on a regular basis! These are very cute photos. Love you guys.

Ashley said...

What a BIG boy! He is adorable.

Cami said...

I am in love with your playlist. I am leaving your blog open so I can listen to it! BTW, gabe is precious, and obviously adored by all!!

Yo... said...

I love his hair. It's so funny.
Heidi

Clara Faria da Rosa said...

Tenho pena de não saber inglês para comunicar convosco.
Um beijinhode Clara rosa
www.oestradodaavo.blogspot.com

rhondas view said...

oh he's such an adorable baby- and every time isee him so loved in your home, i wish all babies could be so safe and so loved and cared for. he's very blessed indeed.
i'm looking forward to seeing you guys soon! :)
rochelle- thanks for sending notes to tay- we sure appreciate the support you guys give.
i'm also anxious to know how your tayler is doing. our prayers are with you all...

Utah Dancer said...

what a cutie. how adorable are his expressions! i echo rhonda in that it is so obvious how loved he is--good job you guys!!!!

Wrangler Ron said...

I will repeat the sentiment that I'm reading with the other comments. Every baby deserves the kind of love and care Gabe is enjoying, not only from his parents, but from the extended family as well. It makes me sad that so many bablies are deprived of that kind of care.
Gabe is blessed.
Love you guys. And we're very proud of you and what you're all about.

Dani said...

I had no idea that BJ was getting ready to take the GMAT. What is the plan with that? You guys are keeping busy as usual! Cute little Gabe!