Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Good Intentions

I have been meaning to post for some time now, but just haven't gotten around to it. Honestly there hasn't been a ton of interesting stuff going on. However, I will attempt to highlight the main things we've been up to the past month:

We've all been sick. We caught a miserable cold/ cough and were all down for about a week. We were especially worried about Gabe, since it seems to have been really hard on him, but today he is back to his perky self and he even slept pretty much through the night last night (a first for about a month).

This kid is growing so fast! These pajamas were too big not too long ago.


Gabe's favorite toy is still the jumperoo.
From The Cutest Jumping Video!


We went to Oregon to visit my family for a quick 4 days. We didn't go visit for Christmas, and we wanted to see everyone and visit with Tayler as he has received his mission call to Brisbane, Australia and is scheduled to leave in March. (Yes, those are tears. Having a cold, being in a new place and not sleeping well left the little guy somewhat emotional- both happy and sad!)
We had an enjoyable time with everyone, and Gabe did ok on the plane, all things considered.

Gabe napping with Grandpa! Sorry the picture is so bad, I didn't want to turn on the flash and wake them up, but I thought it was a sweet picture all the same.


Gabe at the airport.


We've pretty much been up to the usual this month. I have been working my 2 half-days at the clinic, and BJ is busy at his job as well. I have sort of been craft- crazy this month, learning how to do new things, and finding new projects I want to work on. I love making stuff. After I finish some of my projects I will try to post pictures of what I make. I also love to know what ideas other people have for crafting, so if you have any awesome ideas, let me know!
Here are a couple of pictures that we took tonight. I have no makeup on, so don't judge me!


8 comments:

BJ said...

He does love that jumper doesn't he!

Mustang Suzie said...

Well, that is a pretty cute video! Very fun. I'm so glad he is feeling better. It's so worrisome when babies are coughing like that. Also glad you and BJ are feeling better.

I agree that not much has been going on lately. Can't wait for spring and some warm weather. But we like hearing about everything anyway, even if not much is happening! Well, I won't say more since I will see you in the morning! Thanks for posting. We love the pix.

nora.lakehurst said...

You guys are all so cute. And you look adorable. With or without Makeup. And Gabe is HUGE. Its like you blink and he is so big.

Dani said...

He is such a cutie! Glad that you guys were able to make the trip to Oregon and that you had fun. Sorry you have all been sick. We have had colds on and off since Christmas as well. I'm ready for Spring!! Hope to see you soon!

Ashley said...

Cutest video! I love the picture of you and Gabe. Look at him hug his mama!

Tammy said...

Aww cute photos! Gabe is getting so big! That's a cute video of Gabe in the Jumper too!

Cara Cae said...

i love your adorable little family! those pictures are all so cute! i love the one where gabey is hugging your neck!

Ammieloris said...

He is beautiful! I love those too small pjs!