Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love you all, and hope you all have a wonderful day! I hope we can always focus on the love that our families share, and remember the many blessings that we have been given. Rochelle and I were thinking about our past recently, and thinking how incredibly blessed we are. She has started to keep a "blessings book" where she writes where she sees the hand of the Lord in her life. It's a good idea, and something that I feel like I should start doing as well. The amazing thing is that it never fails... come good times or bad, we can always see the hand of the Lord in our lives. It fills us with love for Him, and for each other, and we hope we can share that love with everyone around us.

5 comments:

Scott and Danielle said...

Happy Valentine's to you too. You guys are great and we miss you a lot! You're such great examples to us.

Anonymous said...

One day late. But I hope you guys had a great day!

Mustang Suzie said...

Good idea! We are all very blessed in our lives. It's always good to see our glasses have filled rather than half empty. Love you BJ & Rochelle!

Dani said...

I love the idea of a blessings book! What a great way to focus on the positive. Hope you guys had a great V-Day too. Love ya!

Ammieloris said...

The blessing book is a good idea! The closest I've come to that lately is trying to tell Jonathan daily about something I've done well, or something that went well that day. It's another way of focusing on the positive, and it helps me see my blessings.