Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Craft Blog

I just thought I would let you know that I have been and will be posting most of my crafty stuff on my craft blog that I am doing with my sister Marissa. The first half of the posts are actually crafty posts from the last year or so that I imported from this blog, so it won't be anything new, but there are several more recent posts. I will probably still occasionally post some of the things here for those who are interested, or post a link to a certain post on the other blog, in case you're like me and already have a bazillion blogs you check and don't have time/ don't remember to check one more.
Anyway, here is the link: Home Sweet Homebodies

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute! I will keep my eye on it, and maybe it will inspire me to be crafty! I like the blog name, by the way.