Monday, October 26, 2009

Long Time

Yep, it has been a long time since I posted. A lot has happened in the past month or two. I will try to catch up.
Here are some albums and videos that I meant to post when Gabe turned 15 months old. Now he is nearly 16 months. Wah.





This video is from about a month or so ago, when he was really starting to walk around more. Now he is much more stable and just running all around the house, following me from room to room.

My mom came to visit about 2 weeks ago. We had her stay with us the 5 days she was here, and we had a good time! I was terrible about taking pictures, although I got a few. Some of the things we did were: Go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsal, make applesauce, lots of baking, visiting my Grandma Christensen, driving up Hobble Creek Canyon and taking pictures, barbecuing, and lots of visiting.


Probably the main reason that I haven't posted in a while is that I haven't been feeling too energetic lately because... I'm pregnant with Baby #2! I am due April 28. I have been very fatigued but the nausea is really starting to decrease. Thank goodness. I am definitely showing earlier than with my first pregnancy, although it is definitely the awkward stage where I just look chubby, not pregnant. Thus, no pictures yet. Haha.
Anyway, more to come on some of the other things I have been working on lately.

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Rochelle, I just love all the pictures of Gabe - what a cutie! And I am so happy for you guys - baby #2! Congrats!

Yo... said...

Super news! I was beginning to wonder...
Heidi

Ashley said...

Congrats guys! We are way excited for you. Gabe will be a great big bro.

Mustang Suzie said...

Always love to see the pix of Gabe! But it's much more fun to play with him. He is such a fun little guy. Love him to pieces.

We are also very excited about baby #2 and can't wait to find out if boy or girl!

Love you guys.

Tammy said...

Gabe is such a cutie!!! And congrats on Baby #2!!! That's so exciting!!

Cami said...

wow! happy news indeed! congrats!! feel better soon!

Tonia said...

Congrats! It is crazy how much sooner we show with each pregnancy isn't? Hope you feel better soon, hard to be sick when you already have a little one to take care! Good Luck!

Rake said...

YEA!-for the baby not the morning sickness. Hope everything goes well for you guys!

alise said...

Congrats on baby #2. I'm due May 1st but expect to go late as usual:)
I talked to a massage therapist about being induced by massage and I think I will definitley try it if I am late again. If it doesn't work at least I'll get a massage out of it.