Friday, May 15, 2009

Quilted Camera Bag

 


Here is a project I made a while ago. I got the idea for this camera- protecting pouch from this blog: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-to-make-super-simple-camera-case.html
Since I let my camera pretty much just float around in my purse, I thought this might help protect it a bit. With a few modifications- i.e. velcro instead of a button- I was pleased with the result, although it was my first real experience with bias tape, so parts look a little clumsy. However, I decided I love bias tape! I know some people have a hard time with bias tape, but let me share a little secret with you- a YouTube video I found a couple months ago called the "No swearing bias tape method"- check it out here.

2 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

I absolutely love mine! Thank you.

Dani said...

Such a great idea! Braden needs one of these, his camera gets so beat up!