Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Handtowel Bibs

 

 

 

I have always wanted to make one of these- it's a very, quick, satisfying project that is useful! You can probably figure out how it's made by looking at the pictures. I used a $1 handtowel from Target, a fabric remnant, and some bias tape.
I would like to try this again. What I would do differently? 1. Use a more sturdy handtowel. 2. Make the neck hole much, much smaller, so as to not end up with a bib that is too big for Mommy! 3. Make the ties a little longer for ease in tying.

4 comments:

rochelle said...

whoops, accidentally posted this on the recipe blog first... sorry if that was confusing for anyone!

Mustang Suzie said...

I love how it covers so much! Most bibs are pretty worthless--as you could tell by Gabe's shirt last time I fed him :-).

Utah Dancer said...

Ok, you have to show me this in person! I would love to make a couple of these!

Dani said...

I've been given some of these homemade bibs over the years and they have always been my favorite! I just wish Tanner would let me put one on him now, but he has his own ideas about it. :-)