Wednesday, November 05, 2008

We have a new president elect

I'm sure you are not hearing this first from me, but it is fairly certain that Obama has won the election. I know many conservatives are fearful of what may follow, but here are my thoughts: We all know that Obama is our new president, and as such we need to lend him our support. He has many difficulties ahead, the economy being the foremost concern, and an atmosphere of optimism is crucial for making a economic recovery. Let's give Obama a fair chance to see what he can do, and let our prayers be with him. I'm sure he will need every one.

6 comments:

DJ said...

HEy dude.....long time no email???? how r u doing ..I am sure Obama is enjoying himself at the moment..I think he is the right person for this post at this point of time.....anyway...why dont u put my pic in your blog just for fun:) I dont have my blog but would like to see my pic on your bloG...Cheers....DJ

P.S. - give my regards to Rochelle

Mustang Suzie said...

Yes, he will have my prayers and let's hope that our country will move forward in a positive united way. Hey, BJ, is DJ your friend from India?

Unknown said...

Good point, BJ. I absolutely agree. It will be good exercise for me.

Scott and Danielle said...

well said

rhondas view said...

last night as i listened to FOX news- every man speaking said we must support Obama to do our part in the process of attacking the many problems we are all facing today. no- i'm not thrilled- but await to see what he might accomplish.

i can't wait to see you all this w/e!!!

Tayler said...

this is so true. I realized this just a while ago, and You're right, we do need to pray for him.