Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yay for Runners!

Good job, boys! They all did an excellent job- Dad's finish time was faster than last year, Collin was one of the few people in his age group that ran the half marathon, and Tayler and BJ ran hard and strong and did great too! Marissa and I enjoyed cheering them all on and just being part of the fun in Moab. Let's do it again! And let's get some 'other' people in on it too! (Cara, Mom, I know you thought about doing it this year!)

Half Marathon Finishers!

4 comments:

Dad, Quin said...

This trip was just an all around GREAT time. I cringe a little at the cost of it all but when I look back on the talks, the growth, the love, and smiles, I just don't know how you can put a price on any of it. PRICELESS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beej, you look a teeny bit tired! :) Hee hee. Can't imagine why that might be.

Mustang Suzie said...

Way to go (pun) everyone! Looks like you are starting a tradition here! Congratulations!!

Dani said...

That is sure something to be proud of! I'm envious!