Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Fun in Moab

Besides the Half-Marathon, we also spent some time in Arches National Park. It was fairly warm and sunny, so we had great views and although we didn't have time to hike around much, we did enjoy the beautiful nature all around us! Afterwards, we went and got the boys checked in for the race, and found our hotel, which was downtown, just a few blocks from the finish line. We ate dinner and had some great conversation despite being tired ("Let's play Truth or Dare! Or actually just Truth or... I Dare you to Tell the Truth..." -Collin, I think. Haha!).
After the big finish, we drove back and ate dinner before going to visit Grandma C.! Dad and the boys flew back to Oregon on Sunday. Too short of a visit! But we look forward to seeing everyone again, hopefully soon.

Fun in Arches National Park

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I miss the sunshine right now. By the way, if any of you have been wondering over the last few years of blogging, Beej will tell you that I'm one of his friends well-known for sarky comments. I have no tact, what can I say... :-D

Mustang Suzie said...

Isn't Utah great? There are very few states that can boast of so much variation in landscapes. I just love it! Your pictures are wonderful. Dad and I need to take a trip down there and do photos! Love You both. Mom

Dani said...

Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

great fun- the running (kudos beej!) ...i was thinking- is running a prerequisite? how about not? let's just do moab!
rochelle- you're looking awefully cute!