Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mom has a new laptop...

...and I'm writing this blog on it. It's a nice laptop. It has a nice big screen (wide) and isn't very heavy. I like it. And it is much more comfortable to work on it while sitting on the couch than it is to sit in that hard chair and work on their other computer. ;-)

It's Saturday night, and I'm pooped. I don't know why I'm tired, but I am. I haven't worked particularly hard this week. I haven't done anything particularly extrenuous. I have done very little out of the norm. I'm fairly certain that anyone who is reading this probably has had a much busier week than I have, but I'm still tired. Maybe it's because I have time to rest now, that my body has decided that it needs to catch up on rest. I don't know... but I do know that I probably should get some exercise. Otherwise I'm going to end up like most programmers and techies (no offence to those of you who are...), and live on pizza, soda, and have a beer belly. Yes, even now I can begin to see the buldge. Ok, so I haven't got much of one, but I don't want one either. I think I need to start exercising. I'm going to try to get my coworkers to join me in that too. I've heard that some of them play racquetball, and I'm going to see if that is true. ;-) Anyways, I want to get them to go play basketball and whatever else they would do to get some exercise. I think that would help my energy level. Rochelle has been quite busy lately... she has been working and homeworking and nursing like mad and has nearly gone mad trying to do it all. But she has gotten much of it done, and is feeling a little less stressed now.

Anyways, I'm going to go to sleep now... goodnight!
BJ

1 comment:

rochelle said...

I have gone mad! Mwah ha ha!