Friday, May 26, 2006

Stuff

As BJ wrote, we are attending school at BYU this spring. It is great weather- sunny almost everyday. A lot of people don't like how hot it is already, but I find that I don't mind very much, as long as it isn't cloudy. Sunshine= happy Rochelle. I am finishing up my general ed classes this spring. I am taking Humanities and Geology. I am planning to continue working at the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum until the end of the term. When the summer term starts, I will start my new job as a research/ teaching assistant in the college of nursing (for one of my previous professors). I really enjoyed my classes last semester. It was great to finally be able to start putting all the things I have learned about medicine and nursing into practice. I did a clinical rotation at Orem Nursing and Rehab, along with 7 other girls. I had such a great clinical group; we all became good friends. I was sad to see the semester end.
This fall I will be up at American Fork Hospital. I am very excited. BJ is working on one of his last classes before he graduates in August, and he is keeping very busy working at Novell. We are taking one class together- Dance 280 (The Social Dance class we met in 2 1/2 years ago). We are mostly just taking it for old time's sake, as we have already taken several higher level dance classes together. It is a blast! BJ is such a good dancer, and this class is one of the highlights of my week.

No comments: