Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Back to School, Back to School!

Well, our short vacation is finally over. BJ and I have class and work today. I worked at the Bean Museum. I compile statistical reports and make/ give the employee of the month award. It has been a good job; I have been there longer than any of the other students working there now! I will only be working there a little longer, though.
Lately, we have been working on a new website. We had an old one that BJ made shortly after we were married, but we decided to buy a real domain name and get a site started that we could do more with. Well, BJ has wanted to do it for a long time, but was always too busy with classes. Now, with him graduating soon, he finally convinced me it was a good ideal, and we decided to have a go at it. It has been a lot of fun. It is not fully functional yet, but it has a few pictures up. We hope to have a bunch of cool stuff on it, like a family birthday calendar, more pictures, family recipes, games, BJ's photography portfolio, and other stuff as we come across it. It was fun to come up with the design for the main page. We made kind of a scrap-booky look by scanning things in that I made, and digitally altering them.
Something that I am pretty excited about is that my sister Marissa got in to BYU and will be attending in the fall. I am trying to help her find a good apartment; let me know if you have any good suggestions. We hope to have her contract all done with pretty soon.

No comments: