Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hi all you blogging bloggers

So, Rochelle decided that she wanted to become a blogger for some unknown reason to me, and guess who she assigns to write the first post, ... ME! Well so be it.

Today has been a busy day. This spring has nice because we get to sleep in fairly late every morning. We don't have to be anywhere until 10 am. That's unusual for us. And we make the most of those morning hours. We don't let a single one of them go to waste! We sleep until we absolutely have to get up, and then we get up. Rochelle will note that I'm worse than she is because I sleep longer than she does. Well, I can get ready in half the time, and so I sleep the other half. If our roles were swapped, I'm sure she'd do the same. Well anyways, Rochelle and I both went to work around 10 am. From here on it gets quite boring. I program. And I program some more. And I program some more. Once in a while, I'll talk to a fellow Homo Sapian, but for the most part, it is me and "Wasp", my computer. Programming can be fairly addicting though. I love doing web pages. I don't know why either. I try to get into other aspects of programming, but they just don't excite me much. I've even tried games that are for programmers where you program little bots to do battle with other programmed bots... nerdy I know, but I thought it might be good practice. But, alas, it was of no avail. I'm just not interested in programming unless it has to do with the internet. But I think internet programming is facinating for some reason. Don't ask me why. I don't know. But right now I'm programming a web page for work, and I have a hard time putting it down long enough to do anything else. I just learned a new protocol called XMLHTTP Request. It allows the web page to actively get more information to display and makes it much faster to use. For some odd reason, I thought it was one of the coolest things ever. Other people I showed it to were like... "uh, whatever..." but that's my life. People rarely understand the computer things that I am facinated by. Oh well. Well, Rochelle is now wanting me off the computer. My moment on the computer is over I suppose. Now I get to try and distract her while she is working... he he he. :-D
Hasta.
BJ

No comments: