Sunday, December 28, 2008

Taylor Family Christmas Party

So, sorry this took so long. Having a video camera is new to me, so it has taken me a while to figure out how to use it, convert the files, find an online video site that I feel comfortable with (didn't like youtube's permissioning system) and other details. But now I've got the whole process down, future posts like this should be much easier. I'm also going to help mom to see if we can get videos off of her camera tomorrow too. There are some key videos that we didn't get at this party that I would like to include. These videos are mostly for family who couldn't be there. Not that the rest of you shouldn't look at them or anything like that, it's just that they may not be all that entertaining to somebody who doesn't know this cast of characters. ;-)

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4
Video 5
Video 6
Video 7
Video 8

7 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Worked well but came thru a tad blurry on my computer. Nice to have a way to show videos tho!

Mustang Suzie said...

Worked well but came thru a tad blurry on my computer. Nice to have a way to show videos tho!

BJ said...

The resolution of the videos isn't great, but it will do for now. Google video downgrades the video resolution quite a bit (probably more than any other site.) If anybody wants the originals, I can send them another way. This is probably the best way to show them on the blog though (at least for now). I plan on continuing my search for good ways of sharing videos. If I find a better one, I will switch.

rhondas view said...

how fun to see the wonderful talents this family has! great flute rochelle! :) thanks for taking the time to figure it out to post these. true, resolution... yada yada... we (cast of characters being em and i) loved it anyway!

Dani said...

Thanks for doing this BJ. It was fun to watch it all again!

Utah Dancer said...

Thank you! How cool are you!

Wrangler Ron said...

BJ this is great. You might have a career as a videographer to complement your still photo skills.
Thanks for perserving and sharing. This is irreplaceable.