Friday, December 05, 2008

A Few Highlights of November

Visiting with our nephew Taylor before he entered the MTC to serve a full- time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.


Giving Gabe rice cereal for the first time (at least consistently).


Donating my hair to Locks of Love: Before


After


Getting all ready for the last BYU Football game of the season (I say getting ready for it, not watching it, as I don't think the sad outcome of the game could be considered a "highlight").


Visiting with my family, who were all here for the week of Thanksgiving. I had so much fun, and we sure enjoyed having them stay with us!










Finally framing and hanging this awesome Noah's Ark trio that Cara painted for Gabe before he was born!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute hair!!! You look adorable. How fun to have lots of family around for Thanksgiving. I always like seeing pictures of Gabe--he is always so happy! How does he like his rice cereal?

Mustang Suzie said...

It was fun to be with you guys today! Your hair does look really cute. I'm sure that whoever receives your hair will really love it. That was such a nice thing to do.

I love Gabe in the BYU outfit. He's a wonderful little Cougar.

Enjoyed seeing your pictures of family also. Amazing to think that our Taylor is really out there now--doing the missionary thing!

Tammy said...

Wow cute hair cut! looks great!

rhondas view said...

i LOVE your hair!

and that painting cara did is so wonderful!

also, thanks for including tay's mtc visit in your highlights!

Jessi said...

Loves the hair!! It looks so good!

Cami said...

Your hair looks really great and the picture that Cara painted is awsome! I had no idea she is an artist!!

Dani said...

I had no idea that you cut your hair! We haven't seen you guys much lately! I LOVE it! You are one of those lucky people that look great with any hair cut! I also love Cara's picture. What a treasure!

stacey said...

Your hair is stunning! It is kind of fun to donate it, isn't it? Glad you had fun with your family members, too. Gabe is so cute!