Sunday, December 02, 2007

Baby Makes Three

The time has come! We are officially going to be parents! I am just over 2 months pregnant, and we expect the baby to come sometime in July. We are very excited to finally be starting our family! I have had some morning sickness, but I am doing ok. The semester is almost done for me, and all I have left is my capstone semester. I have been tentatively assigned to work in Labor and Delivery at a smaller local hospital- the same hospital, in fact, that I have chosen to use for myself! So I'm feeling good about that.

~~BJ'S TURN~~
So... I guess I don't have a whole lot to add except that I'm going to be a daddy! Yea! And now it is my goal to sleep as much as possible now, because I won't have another chance to until I'm 64. Aside from that, we are really very pleased. Rochelle is looking forward to buying maternity clothes. She has already named our first 6 children (in order, and let's just hope the genders match up)... and if any of you steal our names... well, you will have to take it up with her. Rochelle is currently going through the lovely morning sickness stages, and is enjoying that very much. ;-) We told our families in the past week or two. And now we tell the world! So what more do I have to say? Not much I guess. Just looking forward to all the fun times ahead (and preparing to go gray).

This picture represents the physical proof we currently
possess of our good news!

7 comments:

stacey said...

Yay!!!!!!!! So exciting! Britt and Aaron told us your news tonight and I see you just posted it tonight on your blog, so we knew just minutes before you told "the world." Being a parent is the best thing ever, and I'm really so thrilled for you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What fun is in store for you... :)

Tammy said...

WoW! Thats Awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! I Can't wait to see what your baby looks like! Yay! I think that's really cool that you'll be working at the same hospital in the labor and delivery section that you will be delivering at. That's gotta be nice for a little preparation. Also, Its so cool that you guys are due in July, because crazy enough, we just found out we are pregnant and we are also due in July! Now our baby's can be friends! Hopefully I won't steal your name though...lol

Mustang Suzie said...

You know how excited we are! Don't worry so much. Just go along with the flow--mostly it takes a lot of love!
Mom

Anonymous said...

You guys already know how happy we are for you!! You will be great parents! I can't wait to meet your little one! Lots of love!!

Ammieloris said...

Congratulations! Little kids are so much fun! I am sure you will have fun with yours.

Anonymous said...

Whahoo!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

and....

You guys are going to be awesome parents!!!!!

oh...

Love you!!!!!!