Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

So what shall I talk about today? Any suggestions? I am out of controversial topics to cover right now. I would love to go on a rant, and drag you all through it, but I think I have none that I haven't already covered. Dang.

What about my life you say? You want to hear about that? I can sum that up in one word: "Boooooooriiiiiiiing!" It really is. I'm doing work like normal, and am happy to come home every day. (It's not that I AM bored, just that the story itself is lacking... no plot, resolution, etc.)

So now what? I started looking around online to see if there was anything interesting that I could use to supplement this blog. Nope. Haven't read anything that has incited me talk about it here recently.

So.... I'll say this and be done with it:

I love you all, and enjoy reading your blogs, and am sorry that you have to put up with mine. But I'll work on it. I will go out this week and find stories to talk about so I can entertain you all! (Or at least those of you who are the most bored...) ;-D May the force be with you.

6 comments:

BJ said...

P.S. I had some Cinnamon Toast Crunch today, and I really liked it! I put it on my shopping list for the next time I go to the store. And no, I don't plan to eat it like cereal, but rather like popcorn during a movie. :-D

Anonymous said...

I was really baffled at your title until I read your comment! I agree, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is pretty good. Even without the milk! Have a good day! And, I for one, don't think you are boring!

Anonymous said...

HA! Now you know how I feel about trying to keep up my blog and be interesting. AND funny. The creative juices never flow.

Mustang Suzie said...

How do I comment on a blog like that? Well, I've been sick and I'd rather be bored than sick. How about that? Hey, your birthday is this week. That should throw some excitement into your life! Look forward to seeing you on Friday :-D for good food.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

my kids LOVE that cereal too!
and my thought is: boring can be VERY nice. enjoy!

Utah Dancer said...

lol, beej!