Saturday, February 24, 2007

My wife is a GENIUS

I'd like to take a moment to brag about my wife, the genius. She was notified today that she's on the dean's list, and she's too humble to write about it herself, and with a little help from dictionary.com, I'm going to take a moment to brag about her genius. ;-) Please excuse the run on sentence.
My wife has an incredible ability to absorb things she reads, she is full of accomplishment, she has a miraculous acumen in nursing, she observes her patients at the hospital with great acuteness, not to mention how adept she is in her homemaking and taking care of me, she has a great aptitude for reading, in fact, her aptness in reading give way to an astuteness in conversation, she is constantly bent over backwards trying to get everything done, she’s got a brain worth two of mine, and her brilliance can be seen from miles around, she has a great capability for love, she has a wonderful capacity for creativity, she has a discernment for feelings, she has an endowment of beauty, she is an expert in ‘Public Health Nursing’ in which she works with the faculty of nursing in interviewing people with a flair of her own, she’s got a great grasp on all things gustatorial, she’s got a great head on her, she has a wonderful imagination, and an inclination to help everyone around her, she has a great ingenuity for solving problems, and she is always my inspiration, she is full of intelligence and inventiveness, she has a knack for conversation, she is maestro at the flute, a master at crafts, a mastermind in family economics, and she was more mature at 18 than I was at 24 when we met, she has a great originality, her percipience keeps me in awe, and her perspicacity keeps me on my toes, she has a power to lift me in my darkest hours, and her precocity makes my brightest days brighter, listening to her parents talk about how she devoured books, you know she was a prodigy, she has a propensity for crafts, she has a prowess in card making, while she may not be able reach the chocolate on the top shelf, she has the sagacity to know the right moment to ask me to get it, she has a superability to do anything that she sets her mind to, she has a great talent for making every turn a good turn, she has a deep understanding of what is important, she is a virtuoso of all things good, and best of all, she has the wisdom to keep me around. :-D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think Andy would be impressed with your "word power." Rochelle, what can I say. Congratulations!! You have worked hard and I'm glad that has been recognized. You will make a great nurse some day--and mom--and all the rest of the things that you do so well. Suzanne

Utah Dancer said...

Holy Cow...wait a minute, did you have the dictionary open? Congrats on your choice of wife, BJ. We all think Rochelle, or Shelley at our house, is great. She really is. Also, congrats to Rochelle for the Dean's List, that's is quite an accomplishment!

Charles said...

Cute. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

:-D I'm impressed, Beej, I'm impressed. This coming from the English major for whom words are both a tool and a weapon. And well done, Rochelle... though I've never actually met you, I've never heard anything but the best about you. Which is saying a lot! :)

Anonymous said...

I've already told you that I thought this was ingenious. Very creative. You two make such a lovely, fun couple. We love you very much, Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm late to comment here, sorry! Wow! How long did it take you to put that together? See Beej...you CAN write. I'm sure you felt like it was much easier with such a great subject to write about! Roshelle is one amazing person, I think we all agree on that!

BJ said...

Yes, the dictionary (or more precisely, the thesaurus from dictionary.com) was open... and I had to look up several of those words. But it was fun writing.

Anonymous said...

good for you both- rochelle for her academic success and bj for being an appreciative husband!
see you soon!