Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Highlights from our trip to Oregon

BJ and I (and also my sister Marissa) went to Oregon about 2 weeks ago. Although the occasion was sad (we went for my grandmother's funeral) it was good to spend Thanksgiving and that weekend with my family. Here are some of the photos highlighting a few of the things we did:

 
This photo was taken one morning when we didn't have a lot going on. Marissa is doing an Eye Spy book with Anna.

 
This is me, Tayler, and Anna, on the day after Thanks- giving. We went shopping on this day and helped my mom work on some of her choir concert stuff, as well as funeral preparation.

 

Cara grew her hair out to donate it to Locks of Love. She had planned on getting it cut at Christmas time, but I guess it just got too hard to manage! It was an intense moment!






We took some family pictures on Sunday.






"The Girls": Anna, Cara, Marissa, and Rochelle







"The Guys": Tayler, Collin, and BJ








One more family picture. This is in the church after our grandmother's funeral, right before we left for home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, Rochelle and BJ. Glad you were able to be there and very glad you made it home safely. Mom Taylor