Tuesday, July 18, 2006

In response to the Pirates in question

Well, I have to say, Marissa, and Cara, that Pirates was not as scary as you led me to believe! Oh, I admit, it was suspenseful, but I think the fact that you told me that it was so suspenseful made me expect things more. I enjoyed it, though. The ending left a lot of questions and speculation in my mind, as I am sure it did in others'.
Our routine lately has been mostly ordinary. BJ has his last class, his job at Novell, and The Job Search, which seems to be going well. I have research and TA work to do, and I have been doing various other things at home, such as TaeBo, sewing projects, card- making and scrapbooking projects, reading books (Right now I am reading The Hiding Place) and a bunch of other stuff. Currently I am also planning a baby shower for a friend. Last spring, two of my nursing friends and I ran a 5K, and the plan is to do another one in the fall, so guess who has to start running again? ME! And BJ will come with me for moral support. :) Well, it is now almost tomorrow, which is that one really cool day. I will have to write more about that later...

No comments: