Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Pictures Fall 2011

Last Sunday we had BJ's dad take some pictures of our family, and we got some good ones before the boys had completely had it.   My favorite one is the new picture on the top of our blog.  What you don't see is all the shenannigans we had to go through between every picture- all the silly faces, noises, rock throwing, nose wiping, tickling, etc. to get the boys to hold semi- still and smile.  Ha.  They were happy as they walked down the path, although Gabe tended to want to drag Luke faster than he could really walk.  They're just too stinkin' cute.  I love those kids.

5 comments:

Cindymom said...

Those pictures are just incredibly beautiful! WOW! The kids are adorable, and the husband/wife portrait is artistic, and beautiful! You are just perfectly photogenic. I love the album!

Dad, Quin said...

Awesome photos. Your couples portrait is stunning.

Tammy said...

Your family is darling! Cute photos!

Mustang Suzie said...

Okay I'm going to try again. For some reason my comments haven't posted.

I love that you journal about the boys. I enjoy reading about their day to day activities since I am not around them when they are at home. They are going to love reading all of this some day.

I'm also very happy that we got a few good photos the other day. The colors are so pretty and I love the mountain in the background. It's always fun to be out in the leaves with your little family. I love the pics of Gabe and Luke holding hands and walking--so cute!
Grandma Suzie :)

Scott and Danielle said...

LOVE the pictures. what a beautiful family.