Sunday, January 23, 2011

oops

I don't know why I can't seem to get my act together with the blogging lately.  I think it is a case of letting too much time pass so that the prospect of "catching up" on our family's doings is just overwhelming and I am not motivated to do it.  It could also be that the only time I really have to blog and have "personal time" is during naptime or after the kids have gone to bed for the night, and there are just so many things to do and catch up on that blogging drops down on my priority list.  Whatever the case may be, I have been feeling guilty that I am not recording the things my kids are doing and how they are growing.  So, I am repenting!  I have some photos, videos, stories and things that I have been meaning to post forever, and now I will actually do it.  But not in this post.  I will do a post for Christmas, and each kid, and maybe one for BJ and I.   But probably not all at once.  (!)

No comments: