Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Gift ideas that won't strain your budget

I LOVE these sites- what cool ideas! I think some of these projects would make good stocking stuffers for kids. Many of them look really easy and fast to make. You just need paper, perhaps a few other supplies you probably have lying around the house, and a printer for some of the projects.
Fantastic Toys- freebies
Feed Your Soul- free printable art
Free animal sewing cards
The Toymaker- folding paper toys you can make yourself
Gift bags made from envelopes
Make your own gift bows
Let me know if you try any, and how it goes!

My take on the envelope gift bags:
 

 

 

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I think I'm going to be making this for some family and friends this year. It sounds yummy, even though you don't technically eat it :)
http://bakeat350.blogspot.com/2009/12/sugar-can-make-you-pretty-works-for-me.html

Ammieloris said...

Cute, cute! I've seen these before, but yours might be the very cutest ever.

rochelle said...

Mmm, that does sound yummy.
Thanks Ammie!